Discipline of Authentic Movement – Bulgaria 2019
The third year focuses on presence, awareness and the development of the inner witness.
For further information about the training please click here.
This continuing education for professional and personal development has started with a one year long training in the ground form (therapeutic work) of the Discipline of Authentic Movement in 2017. In the second year (2018), Collective Forms of the Discipline of Authentic Movement have been practiced. The Discipline of Authentic Movement as mystical practice becomes known in the third year (2019) . This training is not of equal value as a psychotherapeutic long term training.
SEMINARS & DATES
Year III: Ritual – Presence and Resonance
Module V. + VI 3 + 5 Days, at least 17/30 hours of lessons
Dates: 15-17.02.2019 & 04.-09.08.2019
English (Bulgarian translator)
INFOS & COSTS & REGISTRATION
firstname.lastname@example.org (Germany) or email@example.com (Bulgaria)
CONTENT & PURPOSE
THIS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IS FOR PEOPLE
• who want to learn and deepen their experience in the Discipline of Authentic Movement
• who want to evolve in their personal and in their professional development through further development in this method
• who want to integrate aspects of the Discipline of Authentic Movement in their work as therapists, artists, counselors
• who want to intensify their practice and knowledge of this embodied awareness method continuously and with commitment
• who are committed by their hearts to train and reflect in a continuing learning group this western discipline of embodied awareness practice, embracing the development of conscious relationship to self, collective and the numinous.
AND IT CONSISTS OF
Times of Practice
Experience and practice of the Discipline is central for each module. Teaching and theory are reflected in relationship to upcoming questions in the practice and in accordance to the inherent developmental order of the Discipline of Authentic Movement from dyadic work to group work to mystical practice.
Times of practice
Participants meet between each course for practicing and expanding their experiences and knowledge as a mover and as a witness. These processes are supported by the teacher.
Furthermore questions and theory are explored by literature study (English), Diary of Movement-Witness Process and peer group discussions.