Toward the Unknown Together -Thematic Retreat
May 10th – May 12th, 2019
This retreat offers time and space for …
the following questions
- How do I practice conscious relationship to self, the collective, and the unknown in the shared historical challenges, confusion and chaos of our times?
- How can the Discipline of Authentic Movement serve
our world today in these times of growing collective unconsciousness and not knowing in the world?
- What supports me in my direct experience of the nameless and the not knowing?
- How do the forms of the long circle, declaring circle and ceremony contribute to the understanding and evolving of mystical practice?
- What are the potentials and challenges in practicing
and teaching the Discipline of Authentic Movement within groups?
- How might silence help to open space into clear silent awareness? Can silence and deep listening support me in becoming part of an interwoven vessel of the numinous?
- Is there an energetic presence, that is us and is not us, as we come into resonance with each other and the whole?
This retreat approaches these questions and welcomes participants into the safe and supportive container of the practice of the Discipline of Authentic Movement. The personal and the collective express themselves as a sense of collective presence emerges and invites us to become aware of our vital oneness with each other.
This retreat is an invitation for
- Blessed Teachers
- experienced practitioners and students
of the Discipline of Authentic Movement
- who are committed by their hearts to practice and reflect this embodied relational awareness practice within a community embracing the development of conscious relationship to self, collective and the numinous.
- who want to deepen their experience of group practice becoming a vessel of resonance by turning toward each other in presence.
- who want to evolve in their personal development and in their teaching practice by exploring questions in regard to group work and direct experience.
Friday, May 10th – Sunday May 12th, 2019
Germany – Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt airport)
Seminar house – Haus am Schlosspark
Am Schlosspark 23, 65203 Wiesbaden
Friday 1.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
(1pm – 3pm lunch break Saturday & Sunday)
B&B nearby & sleeping places in the Retreat Center
380€ (Please, do not hesitate to ask us if you require assistance)
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
For further questions or registration, please contact Anke Teigeler by mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+49) 0611 2618059
The seminar is organized by www.pantarhei-institut.de
Informations about the Discipline of Authentic Movement: